The Young Ladies of Grace Policy Agreement
As a parent and student of The Young Ladies of Grace Performing Arts Academy I will abide by the following policy:
- Students must respect each other, parents and instructors at all times.
- Students must have a positive attitude and give 100% without complaint.
- Students are expected to build up class mates using kind and encouraging words.
- Grounds for termination include: Drug and/or alcohol abuse, inappropriate social media involvement, bullying and intentional disrespect towards another student, parent or instructor.
- Parents and students are encouraged to set up a meeting in person if a conflict or concern arises.
- A student will be asked to sit out during class if there is misbehavior and parents will be notified.
- The Young Ladies of Grace reserves the right to accept or deny a prospective student at any time.
- It is at the discretion of The Young Ladies of Grace to move a student to a different class at any time throughout the semester.
- Classes and schedules may vary from semester to semester.
- The Young Ladies of Grace will not discuss student situations with anyone other than the involved student and parent.
- Absolutely no food is allowed in the studio or waiting room.
- No running or rough-housing in the studio or waiting room.
- Students are expected to clean up after themselves in the waiting room, studio and bathroom.
- Parents are not allowed in the studio while class is in session.
- All student must bring a water bottle to class. We will not supply water.
- The Young Ladies of Grace reserves the right to dismiss a student, at anytime, at our discretion with a partial refund.
- Parents will be notified at least one hour before a class cancellation.
- Classes canceled due to weather or emergency situations will not be rescheduled.
- If a student is unable to attend a class, she may make-up the class in an existing class.
- If The Young Ladies of Grace cancels a class, they will reschedule a separate make-up class.
- We do not offer refunds or credits due to missed classes, this applies to both group and private classes.
- In the event that Miss Angela is unable to teach a group or private class, we will have a qualified instructor substitute for her.
- A one time, non-refundable, $25 registration fee per student is required at the time of enrollment.
- A $10 recital fee per student is due at the time of registration and will be refunded if the student is unable to attend the recital.
- Tuition is to be paid at the beginning of each semester.
- A $25 late fee will be added to your account if tuition is not paid on time.
- Students with unpaid tuition will not be able to participate in class or in the recital.
- In the event of a serious illness or injury, the remaining unattended class tuition will promptly be refunded with written documentation from your doctor.
- Absolutely no refunds are given to students leaving during a semester.
- If you begin with one class and decide to switch to a different class, you may only do this during the first four weeks of class.
- A $10 recital fee, per student, is due at the time of registration.
- If a student is unable to attend the recital, the $10 fee will be returned.
- The Young Ladies of Grace will choose appropriate recital costumes and music for the recital.
- Participating in the recital is optional.
- Recital tickets will need to be purchased by family and friends to attend the performance.
- Parents are responsible for the cost of costumes.
- Missing more than 6 classes during the 2nd semester may result in exclusion from the recital.
- Students must attend the dress rehearsal to participate in the recital.