The Young Ladies of Grace Policy Agreement
As a parent and student of The Young Ladies of Grace Performing Arts Academy I will abide by the following policy:
• Students must respect each other, parents and instructors at all times.
• Students must have a positive attitude and give 100% without complaint.
• Students are expected to build up classmates using kind and encouraging words.
• Grounds for termination include – Drug and/or alcohol abuse, inappropriate social media involvement, bullying and intentional disrespect towards another student, parent or instructor.
• Parents and students are encouraged to set up a meeting in person if a conflict or concern arises.
• A student will be asked to sit out during class if there is misbehavior. Parents will be notified.
• The Young Ladies of Grace reserves the right to accept or deny a prospective student at any time.
• It is at the discretion of The Young Ladies of Grace to move a student to a different class at any time throughout the semester. Parents will be notified.
• Classes and schedules may vary from semester to semester.
• The Young Ladies of Grace will not discuss student situations with anyone other than the involved student and parent.
• Absolutely no food is allowed in the studio or waiting room.
• No running or rough housing in the studio or waiting room.
• Students are expected to clean up after themselves in the waiting room, studio and bathroom.
• Parents are allowed in the studio when invited.
• All students must bring a water bottle to class. We will not supply water.
• The Young Ladies of Grace reserves the right to dismiss a student, at any time, at our discretion with a partial refund.
• Parents will be notified at least one hour before a class cancellation.
• Classes canceled due to weather or emergency situations will not be rescheduled or refunded.
• If a student is unable to attend a class, she may make-up the class in an existing class.
• If The Young Ladies of Grace cancels a class, they will reschedule a separate make-up class.
• We do not offer refunds or credits due to missed classes, this applies to both group and private classes.
• Group classes must have at least 5 students. If not, the class will be cancelled.
• A yearly $30 registration/insurance fee per student or $50 per family is required at the time of enrollment.
• Tuition is to be paid at the beginning of each semester.
• A $25 late fee will be added to your account if tuition is not paid on time.
• Students with unpaid tuition will not be able to participate in class or in the recital.
• In the event of a serious illness or injury, the remaining unattended class tuition will promptly be refunded with written documentation from your doctor.
• Absolutely no refunds are given to students leaving during a semester.
• If you begin with one class and decide to switch to a different class, you may only do this during the first four weeks of class.
• A $30 recital fee per student is due at the beginning of the second session and will be refunded if the student is unable to attend the recital.
• The Young Ladies of Grace will choose appropriate recital costumes and music for the recital.
• Participating in the recital is optional. Those participating must demonstrate preparedness during class time.
• Recital tickets will need to be purchased by family and friends to attend the performance at the cost of $10 per guest.
• Parents are responsible for the cost of costumes.
• Students missing 3 or more classes in Session 2 will not be able to participate in the recital.
• Students must attend the dress rehearsal to participate in the recital.