Our Modeling training and developing program is designed for young women who aspire to pursue a career in this industry.
This class requires the student to interview prior to acceptance into the program. Our program focuses on every aspect of a modeling career, health and proper nutrition always being the first priority.
How classes are set up:
- 20 Minute Workout
- Health & Nutrition Education
- Runway Walk, Posing Techniques, Photoshoot Prep
- Voice & Movement (Models must be able to SPEAK and articulate themselves properly)
- Professionalism, Assertion & Etiquette Discussions
Photoshoots take place once per month outside of regular class time.
The Young Ladies of Grace maintains scouting relationships with some of the top agencies in NYC, Toronto, Miami and LA.
Once you complete the program, you may be presented to these agencies.
– Enhancing your best features
– The significance of personality
– Building confidence physically, mentally, and creatively
– The importance of uniqueness
– Powerful presence
– The best hair style for your features
– The importance of healthy skin and how to achieve that
– Wardrobe: Working with a stylist to find what’s best for your body type.
– Hygiene: Nails, Skincare, and Teeth
– Overall Health
– Runway walk and casual walk
– Poses that flatter your body
– Moving in different clothes and accessories
– Embracing a style
– Letting your personality shine
– Portraying emotions
– Making a great first impression
– Standing out in a room
– Speaking clearly, professionally, and honestly
– Being true to your morals and values
– Being prepared
– Appearance and presence
– Dealing with rejection and moving forward
– Stereotypical versus Professional