Modeling & Audition
& Audition is designed for young women, ages 7-20 who are
interested in pursuing a modeling career.
Ladies of Grace maintains a scouting relationship with two of
the top modeling agencies in the industry.
Open calls will be held once a month, at the studio, for girls
ages 13-20 interested in pursuing a modeling career.
Please contact us for dates and details.
A six week,
accelerated program is offered to girls ages 16-20. Once Miss
Angela feels you are ready, your photos will be taken and submitted
to the agencies.
& Audition is a four month program for girls ages 7-15. You
may choose to attend September-December or January-April. These
classes meet once a week for 90 minutes. The cost is $120 per
month. Once Miss Angela feels you are ready, your photos will
be taken and submitted to the agencies.
will always include discussions about a healthy body image as
well as exercise and nutritional guidelines.
will need to attend the last class of each month. You will receive
information about agencies, head-shots, comp cards, portfolios,
cost, travel, open calls, auditions, etc.
class will begin with a dynamic work-out as well as nutritional
information. A significant amount of emphasis will be placed
on building a healthy lifestyle. Embracing our beautiful bodies,
building self-esteem, and living a healthy lifestyle will be
the key to your success.
- Enhancing your best features
- The significance of personality
- Building confidence physically, mentally, and creatively
- The importance of uniqueness
- Powerful presence
- The best hair style for your features
- The importance of healthy skin and how to achieve that
- Wardrobe: Working with a stylist to find what's best for your
- Hygiene: Nails, Skincare, and Teeth
- Overall Health
- Runway walk and casual walk
- Poses that flatter your body
- Moving in different clothes and accessories
- Embracing a style
- Letting your personality shine
- Portraying emotions
- Making a great first impression
- Standing out in a room
- Speaking clearly, professionally, and honestly
- Being true to your morals and values
- Being prepared
- Appearance and presence
- Dealing with rejection and moving forward
- Stereotypical versus Professional